My body is aching!
A lot has been happening, from chalet to camp for 6 consecutive days. I could write all that has happened for the past 6 days but I'm too lazy for that. So just to Keep It Short and Sweet, I had a really great time during this 6 days. Chalet was a blast and camp was a truly memorable experience. My empire was the champion!! Go Dragos Go!!!
I just woke up from sleep, I slept for 11 hours and I'm still tired. If it wasn't for the constant noise outside my room, I would still be sleeping. But I can't blame them, its around 2.30 pm. But still, I'm tired and the weather outside is so nice to sleep. Cool and wet, I want to sleep again!
Today I guess its a stay-in day for me I think unless there is some last minute outing. I got to do my projects though, I'm really lacking behind. Tomorrow there's a hiking outing at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve with the Samba Peeps, should be fun again.
Term break isn't meant to be a holiday but I'm treating it like one now. I'm supposed to complete my projects which is due for presentation in January. Oh well, just go with the flow. No point thinking about that right now and I'm too tired to think about projects. Maybe I'll start at night but for now, I'll relax a bit.
A lot has been happening, from chalet to camp for 6 consecutive days. I could write all that has happened for the past 6 days but I'm too lazy for that. So just to Keep It Short and Sweet, I had a really great time during this 6 days. Chalet was a blast and camp was a truly memorable experience. My empire was the champion!! Go Dragos Go!!!
I just woke up from sleep, I slept for 11 hours and I'm still tired. If it wasn't for the constant noise outside my room, I would still be sleeping. But I can't blame them, its around 2.30 pm. But still, I'm tired and the weather outside is so nice to sleep. Cool and wet, I want to sleep again!
Today I guess its a stay-in day for me I think unless there is some last minute outing. I got to do my projects though, I'm really lacking behind. Tomorrow there's a hiking outing at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve with the Samba Peeps, should be fun again.
Term break isn't meant to be a holiday but I'm treating it like one now. I'm supposed to complete my projects which is due for presentation in January. Oh well, just go with the flow. No point thinking about that right now and I'm too tired to think about projects. Maybe I'll start at night but for now, I'll relax a bit.