Lets try to remember these days back in December
Our lives were very different
I was lonely when we first met
You don't have to speak because I can hear your heartbeat
Fluttering like butterflies searching for a drink
You don't have to cover up how you feel when your in love
I'll always know I'm not enough to even make you think
I miss you so much, a self-inflicted coma
The days drag on I never thought of running with their feet
And when I feel the stress, I'm lonely and depressed
I remininsce the time we spent four weeks ago
I know it hurts to feel so all alone
I'm by myself, more then you could know
If only they were all alone
They were all alone
Just in case they're wondering, 'Cause they don't know how real love feels.
You should know it's true.
Just now, the part about my love for you,
And how my hearts about to burst,
Into a thousand pieces
The way black is black,
And blue is just blue.
My love is true,
It's a matter of fact.
Our lives were very different
I was lonely when we first met
You don't have to speak because I can hear your heartbeat
Fluttering like butterflies searching for a drink
You don't have to cover up how you feel when your in love
I'll always know I'm not enough to even make you think
I miss you so much, a self-inflicted coma
The days drag on I never thought of running with their feet
And when I feel the stress, I'm lonely and depressed
I remininsce the time we spent four weeks ago
I know it hurts to feel so all alone
I'm by myself, more then you could know
If only they were all alone
They were all alone
Just in case they're wondering, 'Cause they don't know how real love feels.
You should know it's true.
Just now, the part about my love for you,
And how my hearts about to burst,
Into a thousand pieces
The way black is black,
And blue is just blue.
My love is true,
It's a matter of fact.