An impromptu post
I'm a guy. Since when do we get anything right the first time? It is common for guys to screw things up, regardless if they are on a first date, meeting the girl's parents for the first time or approaching a certain girl sitting in the corner for the first time.
She said people who are guarded are afraid that you can see right through them. That's why they hide behind layers of secrecy. I guess that's one of the reasons why some people put on a facade.
So how does it happen, great love? Nobody knows, but what I can tell you is that it happens in the blink of an eye. One moment you're enjoying your life, and the next you're wondering how you ever lived without them.
Because that's what people do. They leap, and hope to God they can fly, because otherwise you just drop like a rock, wondering the whole way down, why in the hell did I jump? But here I am, falling, and the only one that makes me feel like I can fly is you.
I'm a guy. Since when do we get anything right the first time? It is common for guys to screw things up, regardless if they are on a first date, meeting the girl's parents for the first time or approaching a certain girl sitting in the corner for the first time.
She said people who are guarded are afraid that you can see right through them. That's why they hide behind layers of secrecy. I guess that's one of the reasons why some people put on a facade.
So how does it happen, great love? Nobody knows, but what I can tell you is that it happens in the blink of an eye. One moment you're enjoying your life, and the next you're wondering how you ever lived without them.
Because that's what people do. They leap, and hope to God they can fly, because otherwise you just drop like a rock, wondering the whole way down, why in the hell did I jump? But here I am, falling, and the only one that makes me feel like I can fly is you.