Definition of term break, its not a holiday. But I'm treating it like one. Don't get what I mean? Well here's a recap of what I have done so far during this term break.
2 weeks of term break:
Week 1:
Monday-Wednesday was secondary chalet which was really fun.
Thursday-Saturday was OTC camp which I enjoy very much.
Sunday, practically slept the whole day.
Week 2:
Monday, Bukit Timah hiking and chilling at Macdonald after that.
Tuesday, Time well spent doing my CSAS and French project. SNO camp till night.
Wednesday, SNO camp in the morning followed by ice skating at Fuji Ice Palace. My first time
Ice skating and it was very enjoyable.
Thursday, SNO camp till late afternoon followed by movie outing, Night at the Museum. A really must watch for those who haven't catch it, you WILL laugh your heads off.
Friday, Cycling all the way to East Coast Park.
Hence, the days spent so far. Summarise version? All fun and no school projects done YET. Guess I'm burning the midnight oil tonight, starting with my french project.
2 weeks of term break:
Week 1:
Monday-Wednesday was secondary chalet which was really fun.
Thursday-Saturday was OTC camp which I enjoy very much.
Sunday, practically slept the whole day.
Week 2:
Monday, Bukit Timah hiking and chilling at Macdonald after that.
Tuesday, Time well spent doing my CSAS and French project. SNO camp till night.
Wednesday, SNO camp in the morning followed by ice skating at Fuji Ice Palace. My first time
Ice skating and it was very enjoyable.
Thursday, SNO camp till late afternoon followed by movie outing, Night at the Museum. A really must watch for those who haven't catch it, you WILL laugh your heads off.
Friday, Cycling all the way to East Coast Park.
Hence, the days spent so far. Summarise version? All fun and no school projects done YET. Guess I'm burning the midnight oil tonight, starting with my french project.