Timetable for next semester is out and it looks fine. Not as packed as before, in fact I have longer breaks such as the 4 hours break which I have on Thursday. I don't even know what I'm going to do with that much free time. Go home? I might be too lazy to come back to school for 1 miserable hour of French lecture.
Anyways, I will be taking 7 subjects for next semester. No surprises there, BMS is really demanding. School starts next week and Tuesday will be Hari Raya. Time flies, that's what people say and its quite true. Without me realising it, a month and a half of holidays has passed and a month of fasting is almost over.
Judging from previous entries, I have not been updating much about my daily life. Well FYI, my past entries are about my daily life. It's just not my style to tell people about my private life directly. So just in case there are some clueless people out there, life has been all about life.
Anyways, I will be taking 7 subjects for next semester. No surprises there, BMS is really demanding. School starts next week and Tuesday will be Hari Raya. Time flies, that's what people say and its quite true. Without me realising it, a month and a half of holidays has passed and a month of fasting is almost over.
Judging from previous entries, I have not been updating much about my daily life. Well FYI, my past entries are about my daily life. It's just not my style to tell people about my private life directly. So just in case there are some clueless people out there, life has been all about life.