There are certain things which I dislike about myself, one of which is being left stumped. It can be said that I'm the type of guy that does not like to be at a loss for words.
Some people have the Messiah Complex, where they feel obligated or to make the world a better place. Hence, these kind of people will go one step furthur just to make others happy even at the expense of their own happiness. Of course I can name a few people I know that fits in this category but that would be discriminating.
There's also the Rubix Complex. Now these kind of people have the tendency to solve puzzles. Anything that is strange or dumbfounded, these people are attracted to it. I guess I fit into this category, since one of my lifetime goals is not to make the world a better place. And I'm a sucker for puzzles or anything that's out of the ordinary.
Which leads me back to the topic, I hate it when things that happened just left me stumped. I can spend all day just thinking about it. Asking myself that question, 'Why?'.
Why it happened?
What's the cause of it?
Dreams are never easy to intepret. Sure most of the time dreams don't mean anything, it is just the mind playing tricks on us. But sometimes, it means a lot of things. Ever experience 'Deja Vu'? Ever feel like you have seen it before but you just can grasp when or where and then it suddenly strikes you, you have dreamed it before. I have my share of dreams, dreams that forever remain a shadow and dreams that re-enacted right before my very eyes.
How do we explain dreams that comes true? If the mind is playing tricks on us, its a damn good trick then. Are we subconsciously able to tell the future? I think so but the explaination is still not reasonable enough. And what if dreams are signs of things to come? If you dream you are falling but you are not frightened or harmed shows that you will meet with adversity but overcome it with ease. If the fall greatly frightens you then will you under go a major struggle in life. If you are injured in the fall you will lose many friends.
This of course has not been deemed true, its just speculation.
Bottom line, I had this dream last night. The events pertaining to this dream greatly affect when I woke up. Questions that linger in my mind?
-Will it happen?
-Why I dream about it?
-Why it 'felt' real?
-What does it mean?
-How do I go about it?
Some people have the Messiah Complex, where they feel obligated or to make the world a better place. Hence, these kind of people will go one step furthur just to make others happy even at the expense of their own happiness. Of course I can name a few people I know that fits in this category but that would be discriminating.
There's also the Rubix Complex. Now these kind of people have the tendency to solve puzzles. Anything that is strange or dumbfounded, these people are attracted to it. I guess I fit into this category, since one of my lifetime goals is not to make the world a better place. And I'm a sucker for puzzles or anything that's out of the ordinary.
Which leads me back to the topic, I hate it when things that happened just left me stumped. I can spend all day just thinking about it. Asking myself that question, 'Why?'.
Why it happened?
What's the cause of it?
Dreams are never easy to intepret. Sure most of the time dreams don't mean anything, it is just the mind playing tricks on us. But sometimes, it means a lot of things. Ever experience 'Deja Vu'? Ever feel like you have seen it before but you just can grasp when or where and then it suddenly strikes you, you have dreamed it before. I have my share of dreams, dreams that forever remain a shadow and dreams that re-enacted right before my very eyes.
How do we explain dreams that comes true? If the mind is playing tricks on us, its a damn good trick then. Are we subconsciously able to tell the future? I think so but the explaination is still not reasonable enough. And what if dreams are signs of things to come? If you dream you are falling but you are not frightened or harmed shows that you will meet with adversity but overcome it with ease. If the fall greatly frightens you then will you under go a major struggle in life. If you are injured in the fall you will lose many friends.
This of course has not been deemed true, its just speculation.
Bottom line, I had this dream last night. The events pertaining to this dream greatly affect when I woke up. Questions that linger in my mind?
-Will it happen?
-Why I dream about it?
-Why it 'felt' real?
-What does it mean?
-How do I go about it?