Dinner at Arab Street was memorable. We dine at Amirah's restaurant somewhere at Pahang Street. The table was cool, it was located at the rooftop hence we dine outdoors beneath the crescent moon. The weather was fine as well, windy and a bit cloudy.
So it was the first time for the 'Old Timers' Gamelan boys to plan such an outing. I unfortunately is the youngest of the 'Old Timers'. The 'Old Timers' consists of the SNO members from the batch of 2001 SYF group. I miss that batch. Although we had our differences, we were united. Sure we caused a lot of problems and headaches, but the memories we made can't be forgotten.
As always, we arrived late. We planned to meet at 6pm, ended up being there by 6.45. I came with Yan, Shah, Jimi, Amjad and our driver Suhail. Mr Khamis, Hafiz and Neng were already there. Sheik, Maya, Aisyah, Nura, Azlin and Kahar arrived later. I had bbq Chicken Chop, though I thought of having the Twin Kebab. It has 2 kebabs, gravy and rice with it. It looks delicious but I don't dare to rate the food based on sight. It's the taste that counts.
Anyways, we chatted, remininsced and asked how things are going. Some people just never change, but I guess that's what make them so easy to remember. Yan and his jokes, Nura and her non-stop chattering. We should do this more often, dedicating just one night to meet up. Most of them, its been atleast 3 years since I last saw them. Some however I do see them due to work and school.
I think when I look back to my secondary school days; Friends and SNO will be the first thing that comes to my mind. Like Nura said countless times yesterday, I have something that I can be proud of and that's SNO.
So it was the first time for the 'Old Timers' Gamelan boys to plan such an outing. I unfortunately is the youngest of the 'Old Timers'. The 'Old Timers' consists of the SNO members from the batch of 2001 SYF group. I miss that batch. Although we had our differences, we were united. Sure we caused a lot of problems and headaches, but the memories we made can't be forgotten.
As always, we arrived late. We planned to meet at 6pm, ended up being there by 6.45. I came with Yan, Shah, Jimi, Amjad and our driver Suhail. Mr Khamis, Hafiz and Neng were already there. Sheik, Maya, Aisyah, Nura, Azlin and Kahar arrived later. I had bbq Chicken Chop, though I thought of having the Twin Kebab. It has 2 kebabs, gravy and rice with it. It looks delicious but I don't dare to rate the food based on sight. It's the taste that counts.
Anyways, we chatted, remininsced and asked how things are going. Some people just never change, but I guess that's what make them so easy to remember. Yan and his jokes, Nura and her non-stop chattering. We should do this more often, dedicating just one night to meet up. Most of them, its been atleast 3 years since I last saw them. Some however I do see them due to work and school.
I think when I look back to my secondary school days; Friends and SNO will be the first thing that comes to my mind. Like Nura said countless times yesterday, I have something that I can be proud of and that's SNO.