You better believe what I say
You better hold on to your promises
Because you bet, you'll get what you deserve
So much for your promises, well it does not matter anyway
Oh, all the promises we made
All the meaningless and empty words
Oh, all the promises I made
And all the ones I broke
What of all the things that you have taught me
What of all the things that you would say
Cause tearing them out is just not right
I'm just throwing it all away
You better hold on to your promises
Because you bet, you'll get what you deserve
So much for your promises, well it does not matter anyway
Oh, all the promises we made
All the meaningless and empty words
Oh, all the promises I made
And all the ones I broke
What of all the things that you have taught me
What of all the things that you would say
Cause tearing them out is just not right
I'm just throwing it all away