Why do the simplest things fascinate me? Watching the lower darker clouds pass by the white high ones. Just fills me with so much thought while I watch them. And questions, it's great to watch though.
I guess I like a lot of simple things. Just standing in a doorway, watching the rainfall. Hope its raining on the way home! Drip drip drip. So close to it all, but detached. And not just from the rain, but everything. No one else is here, just the pitter patter of rain falling. It's like I'm in my own little bubble.
Oh by the way, I have been watching the moon for the past few days. And it was beautiful
I guess I like a lot of simple things. Just standing in a doorway, watching the rainfall. Hope its raining on the way home! Drip drip drip. So close to it all, but detached. And not just from the rain, but everything. No one else is here, just the pitter patter of rain falling. It's like I'm in my own little bubble.
Oh by the way, I have been watching the moon for the past few days. And it was beautiful