Things always happen for a reason or rather everything has a reason. Either way, some reasons might be known to us while others just appear invisible to the naked eye.
If everything has a reason, then I'm sure memories has its own reasons. Probably to remind us of our mistakes or remininsce the good times. If doing a particular something reminds us of someone, I guess its fine. Even if I know that this particular memory will never be repeated, I should take comfort to the fact that I can share the same experience with someone else. Heck, it might even be better.
If everything has a reason, then I'm sure memories has its own reasons. Probably to remind us of our mistakes or remininsce the good times. If doing a particular something reminds us of someone, I guess its fine. Even if I know that this particular memory will never be repeated, I should take comfort to the fact that I can share the same experience with someone else. Heck, it might even be better.