Being alone is not exactly what I was expecting.
I am realizing I need other people around, and I need noise. I am so used to the constant laughing and talking, the quietness now seems absolutely foreign. It feels like I am dreaming. You know those dreams where you know where you are, but there is something out of place that you just can't put your finger on.
And then when you wake up it is glaringly obvious and funny. It's like I am in that dreaming stage where I haven't figured out the oddities quite yet.
I am realizing I need other people around, and I need noise. I am so used to the constant laughing and talking, the quietness now seems absolutely foreign. It feels like I am dreaming. You know those dreams where you know where you are, but there is something out of place that you just can't put your finger on.
And then when you wake up it is glaringly obvious and funny. It's like I am in that dreaming stage where I haven't figured out the oddities quite yet.