A week has passed thankfully. This week is quiz week for Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry and Maths. The quiz was hard, that's expected. Anyway, what's done is done hence no point brooding over it.
Yesterday's dinner outing was fun. I had a dinner buffet at Orchard Hotel, definitely ate to my heart's content. The food was just great, especially the self-made chocolate with marshmellow. I could take as many chocolate as I want. There is even a chocolate fountain!
Today's plan? I might be having a chalet at Aloha. If I do go, most likely I will overnight there with my friends. Then tomorrow morning we will go out for soccer together. Anyways, I'm feeling very satisfied right now. It's the first time this week that I was able to sleep without anyone waking me up.
Sorry if its a short post considering the lack of updates, although many things are happening in life, I prefer to keep it to myself and not disclose it in this blog of mine.
Yesterday's dinner outing was fun. I had a dinner buffet at Orchard Hotel, definitely ate to my heart's content. The food was just great, especially the self-made chocolate with marshmellow. I could take as many chocolate as I want. There is even a chocolate fountain!
Today's plan? I might be having a chalet at Aloha. If I do go, most likely I will overnight there with my friends. Then tomorrow morning we will go out for soccer together. Anyways, I'm feeling very satisfied right now. It's the first time this week that I was able to sleep without anyone waking me up.
Sorry if its a short post considering the lack of updates, although many things are happening in life, I prefer to keep it to myself and not disclose it in this blog of mine.