The past week has been all about tests and quizzes. Unfortunately, the following week won't be any different either. Lab tests, pop quizzes and not to forget, the exams. Semestral exams is 3 weeks away and semester break starts at 31 August. That means free time and a lot of hanging out with my friends, provided I do not have any supplementary papers to take.
As usual, a quick recap. Organic Chemistry, HAP, Biochemistry, Maths and CSAS lab report test is done. I wont say I did very well for all the papers because there were some questions that just had me stumped. Hopefully, I pass all the quiz. A very big HOPEFULLY.
Last friday, Siglap held an Alumni function. It was okay, a bit boring but meeting my ex-schoolmates was great. After the alumni, we went to downtown east to play games at X-Square. I was on the way home at around 12am when I receive a call to play soccer. Being energetic at that moment, I decided to play soccer knowing full well that the bus I was currently riding is the last bus. As a result, a walk home from Pasir Ris to Seng Kang by myself after soccer. The walk was tiring and long but maybe it was just what I need. A long walk at night.
Yesterday at Singapore Expo, there was a rock climbing competition. I went with Hamdan, Sofie and Maya. I came about an hour late. Hamdan was worse, 2 hours late. Luckily during that 1 hour of waiting for him, I decided to eat at burger king. So we entered the hall at around 4 and it was the women's category. TP entered and for the women, 7 out of the 16 finalist were from Tp. The men's category, 6 out of 16. It was a great result and the speed climbing is the most interesting event. Seeing people scaling up the 10/25 meter wall in less than 10 seconds makes me wonder how long they had to train just to be in good physical shape. The event ended at around 10.30pm.
A look at next week, more tests! Lab tests for Biochemistry and PIPC, PIPC quiz, CSAS group test. I'm not sure if there will be anymore test next week and I won't be surprised if there will be more tests.
As usual, a quick recap. Organic Chemistry, HAP, Biochemistry, Maths and CSAS lab report test is done. I wont say I did very well for all the papers because there were some questions that just had me stumped. Hopefully, I pass all the quiz. A very big HOPEFULLY.
Last friday, Siglap held an Alumni function. It was okay, a bit boring but meeting my ex-schoolmates was great. After the alumni, we went to downtown east to play games at X-Square. I was on the way home at around 12am when I receive a call to play soccer. Being energetic at that moment, I decided to play soccer knowing full well that the bus I was currently riding is the last bus. As a result, a walk home from Pasir Ris to Seng Kang by myself after soccer. The walk was tiring and long but maybe it was just what I need. A long walk at night.
Yesterday at Singapore Expo, there was a rock climbing competition. I went with Hamdan, Sofie and Maya. I came about an hour late. Hamdan was worse, 2 hours late. Luckily during that 1 hour of waiting for him, I decided to eat at burger king. So we entered the hall at around 4 and it was the women's category. TP entered and for the women, 7 out of the 16 finalist were from Tp. The men's category, 6 out of 16. It was a great result and the speed climbing is the most interesting event. Seeing people scaling up the 10/25 meter wall in less than 10 seconds makes me wonder how long they had to train just to be in good physical shape. The event ended at around 10.30pm.
A look at next week, more tests! Lab tests for Biochemistry and PIPC, PIPC quiz, CSAS group test. I'm not sure if there will be anymore test next week and I won't be surprised if there will be more tests.