Mixed emotions are hardest to express into words. A single emotion has its own words such as angry, disappointed, happy, sad or annoyed. But when we try combining annoyed and confused, I can't think of a single word to express it. Hence when I tend to feel mixed emotions, I'm more likely to express them through my actions.
An example will be like sleeping. I tend to sleep because I'm either tired from a day's event or just when I'm completely bored. However, sometimes I sleep just to shut myself from the world because it is the only time when I don't feel anything. Sleeping is a peaceful slumber. So when I feel angry and I can't express it, I sleep on it hoping that the feeling will just fade away when I wake up. But after sometime, I realise that the feeling just don't go away. It accumulates inside of me. And when little things accumulate, it becomes such a heavy burden.
People always talk about freedom, we are free to do whatever we want and whenever we want. But how can we actually be totally free when we are being judged by the people around us most of the time. Living in a modern world, what people judge about us makes us who we are. And the saying 'Never judge a book by its cover', its just plain talk but no action. We judge people, it is who we are and what we naturally do. People don't go around thinking why a person is like that, their mindset is such that what they see is what they get. If people 'never judge a book by its cover', then why in the hell does first impression counts?
So when I'm having mixed emotions, how am I going to express myself? Living in a nutshell is easy, making a nutshell is even easier but wanting to come out of it, that's the hardest part.
An example will be like sleeping. I tend to sleep because I'm either tired from a day's event or just when I'm completely bored. However, sometimes I sleep just to shut myself from the world because it is the only time when I don't feel anything. Sleeping is a peaceful slumber. So when I feel angry and I can't express it, I sleep on it hoping that the feeling will just fade away when I wake up. But after sometime, I realise that the feeling just don't go away. It accumulates inside of me. And when little things accumulate, it becomes such a heavy burden.
People always talk about freedom, we are free to do whatever we want and whenever we want. But how can we actually be totally free when we are being judged by the people around us most of the time. Living in a modern world, what people judge about us makes us who we are. And the saying 'Never judge a book by its cover', its just plain talk but no action. We judge people, it is who we are and what we naturally do. People don't go around thinking why a person is like that, their mindset is such that what they see is what they get. If people 'never judge a book by its cover', then why in the hell does first impression counts?
So when I'm having mixed emotions, how am I going to express myself? Living in a nutshell is easy, making a nutshell is even easier but wanting to come out of it, that's the hardest part.