I'm back from the week long hiatus!
Life is just too simple to update anything. When life gets too complicated, we nag and complain about life and its troubles. Yet when life is too simple, we feel the need to make it complicating. I sometimes wonder life can be so contradicting. I take that back, Life is not contradicting. Our feelings are.
Updates... Quiz week is next week, Organic Chemistry, HAP and Maths & Stats are my biggest concern. This weekends no more slacking! Nowadays, I plan to study in school during the weekends however, most of the time the plan just doesn't seem to be fulfilled. This weekend will be an exception. Tired or not, I will go to school and study. Well it doesn't have to be in school, any public place is fine by me as long as its not in the compound of my home. Too many distractions like the bed, television, games and food. I can end up eating while watching television the whole day without realising half a day has gone.
Also, every Thursday I will be playing soccer with my friends at TP. It gives me the chance to sit back and de-stress myself. Not only friends from Poly but from Secondary school as well will be joining us. It also gives us the chance to meet up and catch up on things.
I don't know the exact meaning of 'Writer's Block' but I feel like I'm suffering from it. Whenever I'm at the computer, I can't seem to come up with a suitable topic to blog about. Unlike the previous posts where I just type about topics that are unrelated to me and offer my own opinions regarding them. Nowadays, I just stare at the blank monitor and contemplate. Is it because of my lack of creativity and ideas or is it just because I'm too lazy to come up with a topic and I would prefer if that topic just appear in front of my face rather than I have to think about it. Probably the latter I suppose.
Life is just too simple to update anything. When life gets too complicated, we nag and complain about life and its troubles. Yet when life is too simple, we feel the need to make it complicating. I sometimes wonder life can be so contradicting. I take that back, Life is not contradicting. Our feelings are.
Updates... Quiz week is next week, Organic Chemistry, HAP and Maths & Stats are my biggest concern. This weekends no more slacking! Nowadays, I plan to study in school during the weekends however, most of the time the plan just doesn't seem to be fulfilled. This weekend will be an exception. Tired or not, I will go to school and study. Well it doesn't have to be in school, any public place is fine by me as long as its not in the compound of my home. Too many distractions like the bed, television, games and food. I can end up eating while watching television the whole day without realising half a day has gone.
Also, every Thursday I will be playing soccer with my friends at TP. It gives me the chance to sit back and de-stress myself. Not only friends from Poly but from Secondary school as well will be joining us. It also gives us the chance to meet up and catch up on things.
I don't know the exact meaning of 'Writer's Block' but I feel like I'm suffering from it. Whenever I'm at the computer, I can't seem to come up with a suitable topic to blog about. Unlike the previous posts where I just type about topics that are unrelated to me and offer my own opinions regarding them. Nowadays, I just stare at the blank monitor and contemplate. Is it because of my lack of creativity and ideas or is it just because I'm too lazy to come up with a topic and I would prefer if that topic just appear in front of my face rather than I have to think about it. Probably the latter I suppose.