when listening becomes a chore
Some people say I can read minds. I can't. Other people say I always predict what is going to happen exactly. I don't. If I may say so myself, I'm just good in noticing the little things that other people missed because their ,minds is so full of stuffs.
People nowadays listen with half their minds wandering elsewhere. Who can blame us when we live in a world where multi-tasking is a must.
When free time is getting harder and harder to find in between managing job and family or doing some school paperwork with a nagging boyfriend/girlfriend, people just stopped listening. Because the easiness we think this skill is obtain, because we are tired, because we have lots to do, we forget that people need others to listen to them.
People nowadays listen with half their minds wandering elsewhere. Who can blame us when we live in a world where multi-tasking is a must.
When free time is getting harder and harder to find in between managing job and family or doing some school paperwork with a nagging boyfriend/girlfriend, people just stopped listening. Because the easiness we think this skill is obtain, because we are tired, because we have lots to do, we forget that people need others to listen to them.