Today is the final paper, Biochemistry. After today, 2 weeks break from school. Starting tonight, World Cup!
Today's paper starts at 1.30pm which is why I'm still at home now. After the paper, my friends did make some plans to hang out, most probably at town but I'm not sure what we will be doing. I think we might catch a movie or something.
Things to look forward to during the term break. Late nights, barbeque pits, chilling, going out and maybe, just maybe revise a few of my subjects especially Organic Chemistry. I have to admit I did underestimate Organic Chemistry a little bit because I expected HAP or Biochemistry to be the hardest subject. With that said, I guess you can guess that I might flung my Organic Chemisry test.
Today's paper starts at 1.30pm which is why I'm still at home now. After the paper, my friends did make some plans to hang out, most probably at town but I'm not sure what we will be doing. I think we might catch a movie or something.
Things to look forward to during the term break. Late nights, barbeque pits, chilling, going out and maybe, just maybe revise a few of my subjects especially Organic Chemistry. I have to admit I did underestimate Organic Chemistry a little bit because I expected HAP or Biochemistry to be the hardest subject. With that said, I guess you can guess that I might flung my Organic Chemisry test.