I was supposed to be going through HAP notes today. I ended up finding facts about a particular disease known as Adrenoleukodystrophy(ADL). I watched Lorenzo's oil at star movies this afternoon and its quite interesting. Hence, I looked for more info at the internet regarding the disease. At a time like this, I should not be doing that but when interest kicks in, anything important just goes flying out of the window.
Term test is next week, and I'm not prepared for most of my subjects. CSAS I did not touch on it, I will touch on it only on Monday. I guess you can call it a one day revision kind of thing. PIPC, all I'm lacking is just practice. Same thing can be said for Maths and Stats. Organic Chemistry and HAP are 2 of my biggest worry. Biochemistry is just okay, not yet convinced that I will pass the subject yet. Bear in mind that I am not aiming on scoring for any of the subjects. Out of 100, if I get 60 for every subject, I will be happy.
A bit of info on the quiz, I pass all except for Organic Chemistry. Too many careless mistakes I made hence I'm a bit frustrated about it. Although many people failed the subject, I don't intend to be one of them in the future. Hence, I'm going to work out on my carelessness. No more missing any '-' when writing chemical names using IUPAC, making stupid errors and etc.
Life outside school. Nothing much that is worth blogging about. Well, there are a few but I'm not going to blog about it. Somethings is best kept a secret.
Term test is next week, and I'm not prepared for most of my subjects. CSAS I did not touch on it, I will touch on it only on Monday. I guess you can call it a one day revision kind of thing. PIPC, all I'm lacking is just practice. Same thing can be said for Maths and Stats. Organic Chemistry and HAP are 2 of my biggest worry. Biochemistry is just okay, not yet convinced that I will pass the subject yet. Bear in mind that I am not aiming on scoring for any of the subjects. Out of 100, if I get 60 for every subject, I will be happy.
A bit of info on the quiz, I pass all except for Organic Chemistry. Too many careless mistakes I made hence I'm a bit frustrated about it. Although many people failed the subject, I don't intend to be one of them in the future. Hence, I'm going to work out on my carelessness. No more missing any '-' when writing chemical names using IUPAC, making stupid errors and etc.
Life outside school. Nothing much that is worth blogging about. Well, there are a few but I'm not going to blog about it. Somethings is best kept a secret.