Bear in mind with the current tagboard layout, it is not done. Not that I don't have any ideas, its just that I do not have enough time to really focus on doing it. So I change my blog layout, since I feel that the previous layout is quite old.
Today is an active day. In the morning, I got soccer practice. I was home around 1pm, watch Grey's Anatomy at Star World and then started on my revision for tomorrow's test. However, I didn't start with PIPC. I went on with Organic Chemistry instead. After about half an hour of understanding stereochemistry, I move on to PIPC. The only difficult part about PIPC is calculating the moles, molecular number and limiting reactants. But once I get the jist of it, I have no problems with the calculation.
So I revised until 3pm, ate my lunch and change my blog layout. At around 4, I started playing games and my aunties arrived at around 5. 5.30 pm I head out for Badminton and finished at around 7.15. I realised that after playing soccer in the morning, I do not feel tired at all while playing badminton. Of course there's the occasional deep breath and sweat but I never felt dead tired. I was able to move alot around the court. Unlike yesterday when I get tired after about an hour of playing.
The world around us tend to judge us not by who we are, but by how we present ourselves. A guy might look like a gangster but that doesn't mean he is one. Yet by the eyes of the public, we perceive that he is a gangster. I can call it something like 'labelling' an individual. We judge the person even before trying to get to know him. The idiom; 'Don't judge a book by its cover' is widely used around the world. In school, many of us use it. However, even those who use it tend to judge people by their looks. They may not realise it but that's how the world moves.
And if we were to judge that person, do we judge him based on his capabilities or by the standards that is set by society. If a person has Attention Deficiency Hyperactive Disorder, meaning he can't keep still and tend to seek attention, how do we judge him? Of course we can't tell whether a person is suffering from ADHD, everyone don't go walking with a paper stamped at their foreheads telling people what kind of disorder they are diagnosed with. With that said, a person with ADHD will certainly be a black sheep among society. Hence, they are more likely to be judged negatively by society. However, if people learn about his disorder, I'm sure their mindset will change. They will understand his situation and will judge him differently.
Today is an active day. In the morning, I got soccer practice. I was home around 1pm, watch Grey's Anatomy at Star World and then started on my revision for tomorrow's test. However, I didn't start with PIPC. I went on with Organic Chemistry instead. After about half an hour of understanding stereochemistry, I move on to PIPC. The only difficult part about PIPC is calculating the moles, molecular number and limiting reactants. But once I get the jist of it, I have no problems with the calculation.
So I revised until 3pm, ate my lunch and change my blog layout. At around 4, I started playing games and my aunties arrived at around 5. 5.30 pm I head out for Badminton and finished at around 7.15. I realised that after playing soccer in the morning, I do not feel tired at all while playing badminton. Of course there's the occasional deep breath and sweat but I never felt dead tired. I was able to move alot around the court. Unlike yesterday when I get tired after about an hour of playing.
The world around us tend to judge us not by who we are, but by how we present ourselves. A guy might look like a gangster but that doesn't mean he is one. Yet by the eyes of the public, we perceive that he is a gangster. I can call it something like 'labelling' an individual. We judge the person even before trying to get to know him. The idiom; 'Don't judge a book by its cover' is widely used around the world. In school, many of us use it. However, even those who use it tend to judge people by their looks. They may not realise it but that's how the world moves.
And if we were to judge that person, do we judge him based on his capabilities or by the standards that is set by society. If a person has Attention Deficiency Hyperactive Disorder, meaning he can't keep still and tend to seek attention, how do we judge him? Of course we can't tell whether a person is suffering from ADHD, everyone don't go walking with a paper stamped at their foreheads telling people what kind of disorder they are diagnosed with. With that said, a person with ADHD will certainly be a black sheep among society. Hence, they are more likely to be judged negatively by society. However, if people learn about his disorder, I'm sure their mindset will change. They will understand his situation and will judge him differently.