4 papers down, 2 to go. Tomorrow is Organic Chemistry and the day after will be Biochemistry. Aside from studies, World Cup is also coming soon. 2 days more and it kick starts the almost everyday of waking up early in the morning to watch the matches. The last World Cup was at Japan hence the timing was not that bad. Matches starts at 4pm so there was no need to wake so early in the morning. This year however, the World Cup is at Europe, Germany. Therefore the timing is different with Asian Countries. Over there in Germany might be afternoon but here in Singapore its just the wee hours of the morning.
On Friday my friends are making some plans of a gathering but its not confirm. Since term test will be over, they suggest a group outing but it remains to be seen. Once its confirm then I will be hype about it. The only outing confirmed is June 17th. Well, atleast its something to look forward to during the 2 weeks break.
Alright then, I can't post too long. I still got topic 3 to cover for Organic Chemisty. Fishcher diagrams is so confusing. Then again, Science is meant to be confusing.
On Friday my friends are making some plans of a gathering but its not confirm. Since term test will be over, they suggest a group outing but it remains to be seen. Once its confirm then I will be hype about it. The only outing confirmed is June 17th. Well, atleast its something to look forward to during the 2 weeks break.
Alright then, I can't post too long. I still got topic 3 to cover for Organic Chemisty. Fishcher diagrams is so confusing. Then again, Science is meant to be confusing.