This blog has not been updated for quite some time. Sigh, life in poly is great. Things are going quite smoothly, except for the study part. It's getting tougher, especially for HAP, Maths and stats, Organic Chem and BIOchem. There's quite a lot of memorising for HAP. And nowadays, I tend to sleep at around midnight which is quite early for me. The problem is, I come home feeling very lethargic but I have a lot of revising to do. Hence, I'm too tired to revise what I have learned on that day so I revise only some parts of the topic. And when I stretch myself and try to absorb everything during the night, I will sleep around 1 am. And that causes me to feel sleepy during lecture the next day.
Its quite hard to keep myself awake during school, especaially when class starts at 8-9am everyday and ends earliest at 4pm, latest at 6pm. Anyways, life is never easy so I just have to go with the flow. A little update on poly, I joined the Samba CCA this week. I intend on joining Samba, TPSU and maybe AS studies club. Samba is fun, its a bit different from the music instruments that I'm used to.
This weekend, I plan on revising. Maths and stats can wait, because that subject I practically don't understan. Basically, its taught in A maths last year but I don't take A maths. So, first will be BIOchem, then HAP followed by Organic Chem. Hopefully, revision can be done by tomorrow. So Sunday, it will just be tutorials. I'm looking forward to Monday. Since there is no Lab, school finish at 10 am. I only come to school for an hour because of BIOchem tutorial. So I may be going out, but its not confirm where though.
Life is as its always been. I won't elaborate on that too much, till then.
Its quite hard to keep myself awake during school, especaially when class starts at 8-9am everyday and ends earliest at 4pm, latest at 6pm. Anyways, life is never easy so I just have to go with the flow. A little update on poly, I joined the Samba CCA this week. I intend on joining Samba, TPSU and maybe AS studies club. Samba is fun, its a bit different from the music instruments that I'm used to.
This weekend, I plan on revising. Maths and stats can wait, because that subject I practically don't understan. Basically, its taught in A maths last year but I don't take A maths. So, first will be BIOchem, then HAP followed by Organic Chem. Hopefully, revision can be done by tomorrow. So Sunday, it will just be tutorials. I'm looking forward to Monday. Since there is no Lab, school finish at 10 am. I only come to school for an hour because of BIOchem tutorial. So I may be going out, but its not confirm where though.
Life is as its always been. I won't elaborate on that too much, till then.