So much for going soccer in the morning, I woke up late this morning. Hence, I didn't go for soccer. Instead, I woke up at 10 due to the voice of my mum. She came back from Vienna late last night. Somedays I dread her voice but today is an exception. So she bought me the CD, Vienna Choir Boys which I asked her to get for me and a long sleeve shirt.
Today was pretty dull, did a few revision, read up the pre-lab manual for tomorrow's PIPC lab session and CSAS homework. Nowadays, I appreciate weekends very much. Weekdays are usually so stressful, tutorials and lectures are the things that keeps going on in my mind. Weekends, I get to relax. But not too much though, when my friends told me that they will be revising, I will be abit intimidated. There they are studying and here I am wiggling my toes at my sofa. In secondary, I can afford to do this. But in poly and in my course, I don't think so. So yeah, breaking a habit is tough. But if it will do me good, then why not?
Tomorrow Siglap Nusantara Orchestra will be playing at the Esplanade and I will be there to support. I am used to playing with the Orchestra, now watching them play is a new experience for me. I understand they may not be as good as they used to, particularly because the senior students has step down. But I'm sure, they will do their best and the sound quality will be good. So after school which I hope ends at 3pm, I will head home and rest. If I am in the mood, I will revise a bit. Then I will meet Shah and off we go to Esplanade. They will be performing at 7.30pm. Many Ex-members will be there as well so it will be a fun night.
Today was pretty dull, did a few revision, read up the pre-lab manual for tomorrow's PIPC lab session and CSAS homework. Nowadays, I appreciate weekends very much. Weekdays are usually so stressful, tutorials and lectures are the things that keeps going on in my mind. Weekends, I get to relax. But not too much though, when my friends told me that they will be revising, I will be abit intimidated. There they are studying and here I am wiggling my toes at my sofa. In secondary, I can afford to do this. But in poly and in my course, I don't think so. So yeah, breaking a habit is tough. But if it will do me good, then why not?
Tomorrow Siglap Nusantara Orchestra will be playing at the Esplanade and I will be there to support. I am used to playing with the Orchestra, now watching them play is a new experience for me. I understand they may not be as good as they used to, particularly because the senior students has step down. But I'm sure, they will do their best and the sound quality will be good. So after school which I hope ends at 3pm, I will head home and rest. If I am in the mood, I will revise a bit. Then I will meet Shah and off we go to Esplanade. They will be performing at 7.30pm. Many Ex-members will be there as well so it will be a fun night.