Nowadays, I'm having a hard time updating my blog because I simply have too much work. Biomedical Science is hard, especially Maths. The difficulty of the question is one thing, not taking A Maths for my 'O' Level is another. If those taking A Maths are having a hard time, what more for those who didn't. I don't understand logarithmitic and exponent quite well. I know the rules and properties but I can't intepret the properties for answering the question. The lecturer said there will be bridging class for those who didn't take A Maths, but its like too late. If they plan to held the bridging class before integration, it will be pointless because most of us are still lost at logarithmitic. The rest of the subject, I'm able to handle although some of the topics are getting more complicated.
Other than school matters, I'm doing quite fine. Nadiah is organising a movie outing on the 19th May, we are watching The Da Vinci Code. I read the book and its good, hopefully the movie will live up to its reputation.
Election is over, PAP had a resounding victory by winning 82/84 seats in the parliament. No surprises there, PAP is probably the most trusted government in Singaporean's point of view. Not because they are good, but because the other parties just plainly sucks. I have a feeling that Singaporeans vote not for the people that are being nominated, but more to which party the nominees belong to.
Believing in oneself. Most people have a common opinion that just by believing in yourself, you're halfway to achieving your goal. Its not a misconception, by believing in oneself, We can actually accomplish anything.
Other than school matters, I'm doing quite fine. Nadiah is organising a movie outing on the 19th May, we are watching The Da Vinci Code. I read the book and its good, hopefully the movie will live up to its reputation.
Election is over, PAP had a resounding victory by winning 82/84 seats in the parliament. No surprises there, PAP is probably the most trusted government in Singaporean's point of view. Not because they are good, but because the other parties just plainly sucks. I have a feeling that Singaporeans vote not for the people that are being nominated, but more to which party the nominees belong to.
Believing in oneself. Most people have a common opinion that just by believing in yourself, you're halfway to achieving your goal. Its not a misconception, by believing in oneself, We can actually accomplish anything.