A new URL!
Finally, after much deliberation. A new URL!! Next thing in mind, must I inform the rest about the change? Hmm, let's see if my laziness practically rules my decision-making.
Weekends was literally a breeze. Saturday morning was spent rotting at school. Due to Vesak Day, I had make-up lecture and test on Saturday. The test was quite hard, probably the toughest besides Maths and Stats. So school finish at 12, hence my friends and I decided to grab a bite at Tampines Mall. It took us a very long time to decide where to eat, we even consider catching a movie. In the end, we ate at Long John Silver. We sat there for quite a while, talking and laughing. Its the first time that we sat down and just talk, not worrying about tutorials or lectures. Just simply talking and joking.
At around 3.30pm, we all make our move. I had to go to my cousins house, both my cousins are getting married. So I head down to Punggol by taxi since I am extremely late. Reach there, greet all my family members and settle down. We talked, had some discussion about the holidays. My mum and uncles are planning some kind of holiday trip but until everything is plan and sorted out, I'm not going to say that its confirmed I'm going on a holiday trip during my June break. Besides, I got bigger things to worry about like my Term test.
Anyways, after my cousins house, I went to my other cousins house but this time its at my father's side. They are having an open house. There is a bit more fun, not because of the family members. Its because of many of the teenage boys brought along their PSP and lucky me so did I. My cousin's friends brought theirs so there were about 4 PSP and all 4 of us had winning eleven.
Events that happened today.
Woke up at 10am surprisingly, since I slept late last night. I bathed and get ready for my cousin's wedding celebration at Kampung Ubi CC. The wedding was okay, the food was delicious I like! I'm thinking of hiring the same cook for my wedding, hopefully he is still alive by then. I reach home around 5.45pm, changed my clothes and log in. I played some games, chatted wif some of my friends. Then I started doing my tutorials for next week. So yeah, didn't revise for this week. Doing tutorials is not considered as revising my work.
Next week will be another interesting week. Bear in mind, when I always say interesting, it doesn't mean studying. A few things have been going on lately, all of which is not study-related. Hence, its going to be interesting to see how things will develop during the upcoming days.
Weekends was literally a breeze. Saturday morning was spent rotting at school. Due to Vesak Day, I had make-up lecture and test on Saturday. The test was quite hard, probably the toughest besides Maths and Stats. So school finish at 12, hence my friends and I decided to grab a bite at Tampines Mall. It took us a very long time to decide where to eat, we even consider catching a movie. In the end, we ate at Long John Silver. We sat there for quite a while, talking and laughing. Its the first time that we sat down and just talk, not worrying about tutorials or lectures. Just simply talking and joking.
At around 3.30pm, we all make our move. I had to go to my cousins house, both my cousins are getting married. So I head down to Punggol by taxi since I am extremely late. Reach there, greet all my family members and settle down. We talked, had some discussion about the holidays. My mum and uncles are planning some kind of holiday trip but until everything is plan and sorted out, I'm not going to say that its confirmed I'm going on a holiday trip during my June break. Besides, I got bigger things to worry about like my Term test.
Anyways, after my cousins house, I went to my other cousins house but this time its at my father's side. They are having an open house. There is a bit more fun, not because of the family members. Its because of many of the teenage boys brought along their PSP and lucky me so did I. My cousin's friends brought theirs so there were about 4 PSP and all 4 of us had winning eleven.
Events that happened today.
Woke up at 10am surprisingly, since I slept late last night. I bathed and get ready for my cousin's wedding celebration at Kampung Ubi CC. The wedding was okay, the food was delicious I like! I'm thinking of hiring the same cook for my wedding, hopefully he is still alive by then. I reach home around 5.45pm, changed my clothes and log in. I played some games, chatted wif some of my friends. Then I started doing my tutorials for next week. So yeah, didn't revise for this week. Doing tutorials is not considered as revising my work.
Next week will be another interesting week. Bear in mind, when I always say interesting, it doesn't mean studying. A few things have been going on lately, all of which is not study-related. Hence, its going to be interesting to see how things will develop during the upcoming days.