I'm currently experiencing some time constraints. I find it quite hard to balance life with school nowadays. School is taking too much of my time and I sometime ask myself, why I take up this course?
I'm not complaining or anything, I love biomedical science. I just don't like the studying part, then again nobody ever does.
Hence, time has not allowed me to update as much as I want to. For your info, I'm still at school. I'm having my 1 hour break, later I will be having 2 hours of tutorial. Tomorrow is PIPC test and CCN day. Saturday there will be OC test and make up lecture. After lecture, I will be heading over to my cousins house. My 2 cousins will be getting married at the same time, pretty cool. I wonder when will I get married. My mom will be heading back to Vienna again this Saturday.
Sunday, I guess I must revise all subjects. Since there will be no soccer, I must revise. Take note, I emphasise the word 'MUST'
I'm not complaining or anything, I love biomedical science. I just don't like the studying part, then again nobody ever does.
Hence, time has not allowed me to update as much as I want to. For your info, I'm still at school. I'm having my 1 hour break, later I will be having 2 hours of tutorial. Tomorrow is PIPC test and CCN day. Saturday there will be OC test and make up lecture. After lecture, I will be heading over to my cousins house. My 2 cousins will be getting married at the same time, pretty cool. I wonder when will I get married. My mom will be heading back to Vienna again this Saturday.
Sunday, I guess I must revise all subjects. Since there will be no soccer, I must revise. Take note, I emphasise the word 'MUST'