I just got back from the airport, my mum is on a week course at Vienna, Austria. Hence, no Mother's Day celebration tomorrow. Which is convenient for me, as I do not need to come up with something. Usually, it is my sister who is the one that will buy presents for my mum. As for me, I don't believe in mother's day celebration. I just don't see the point of being grateful to our mother for that one day. Why not be grateful to her everyday? That way, everyday is like mother's day to her.
A brief recap of today's event. Badminton has officially made my arm sore. My stamina is improving but not that much. Tomorrow will be having soccer practice in the morning. This afternoon, spend my day doing a bit of Maths. I manage to understand a few of the Logarithmic properties. Like changing the base to a common base, changing logarithmic into exponent and etc. I plan on doing a bit of Human Anatomy and Physiology later but that remains to be seen. I have this feeling of watching television tonight, especially with the F.A Cup between Liverpool and West Ham United.
Recently, I am just unable to do the things that I want to do. I guess this is when priorities kicks in. No matter how much I hate to do it, I still must do it because I have to. For example; I hate to study, I really do. I know its a bit contradicting because of my 'O' level results but I really do hate studying. Almost everynight, I spend atleast an hour revising which is unlike me. Of course my mother is happy to see me studying all the time, she is the type of person that just can't stand seeing people sitting down and not doing anything. I'm the type of person she can't stand. I can sit on a particular spot for hours and not do anything but observe. Once I spend the whole day at Pasir Ris park sitting down, watching as the ships goes by.
A brief recap of today's event. Badminton has officially made my arm sore. My stamina is improving but not that much. Tomorrow will be having soccer practice in the morning. This afternoon, spend my day doing a bit of Maths. I manage to understand a few of the Logarithmic properties. Like changing the base to a common base, changing logarithmic into exponent and etc. I plan on doing a bit of Human Anatomy and Physiology later but that remains to be seen. I have this feeling of watching television tonight, especially with the F.A Cup between Liverpool and West Ham United.
Recently, I am just unable to do the things that I want to do. I guess this is when priorities kicks in. No matter how much I hate to do it, I still must do it because I have to. For example; I hate to study, I really do. I know its a bit contradicting because of my 'O' level results but I really do hate studying. Almost everynight, I spend atleast an hour revising which is unlike me. Of course my mother is happy to see me studying all the time, she is the type of person that just can't stand seeing people sitting down and not doing anything. I'm the type of person she can't stand. I can sit on a particular spot for hours and not do anything but observe. Once I spend the whole day at Pasir Ris park sitting down, watching as the ships goes by.