I have been neglecting these blog of mine, and for that I'm sorry. I've just been so busy these past few days. 3 test is over, 2 more to go. Biochemistry was easy but I did one careless mistake so there goes my full marks. Maths and stats was really hard, I think those without any Additional Maths foundation will find the paper hard. Human Anatomy and Physiology is quite okay, the paper was not that easy. Overall, I'm quite confident of passing 2 out of 3 paper. Maths is a long shot for me.
Beside the tests, these week is a tiring week. Today, I start school at 8am and finish at 6pm. Worse still, throughout the day I have lectures and 2 tests. PIPC is getting tougher, Organic Chemistry I'm barely able to understand. Its kind of expected that Biomedical science will be a tough course. Expecting it is one thing, experiencing it is another. The course is interesting, but stressful at the same time. But I guess in life, nothing comes easily.
Beside the tests, these week is a tiring week. Today, I start school at 8am and finish at 6pm. Worse still, throughout the day I have lectures and 2 tests. PIPC is getting tougher, Organic Chemistry I'm barely able to understand. Its kind of expected that Biomedical science will be a tough course. Expecting it is one thing, experiencing it is another. The course is interesting, but stressful at the same time. But I guess in life, nothing comes easily.