Distorted imaginations of the unknown land - at least for one of us.
I hope this is going to stop before long or I become crazy. Why couldn't it be like in the old days when we spent nights on lilos beneath high risen pine trees in the toscanian woods and everything was just cool and relaxed. None of us bothered then about insects, snakes and other creatures that left their strange looking tracks on the sandy land we slept on behind them. You may wonder what the hell Im talking about and that's exactly the point.
Its all about perfect designed holiday plans done by someone you may imagine. He prefers to call it "making just a few thoughts cant be wrong".
I hope this is going to stop before long or I become crazy. Why couldn't it be like in the old days when we spent nights on lilos beneath high risen pine trees in the toscanian woods and everything was just cool and relaxed. None of us bothered then about insects, snakes and other creatures that left their strange looking tracks on the sandy land we slept on behind them. You may wonder what the hell Im talking about and that's exactly the point.
Its all about perfect designed holiday plans done by someone you may imagine. He prefers to call it "making just a few thoughts cant be wrong".