Today's combine lesson with Parry and Macperson Primary wasn't that bad. I expect it to be a lot worse but the students are cooperative today. So lesson starts at 8am and ends at 12pm. The gamelan ensemble will be having a school concert during assembly this coming monday, just to get a feel of stage prescence or in other words, get used to playing infront of an audience.
Other than that, I just received an e-mail regarding the Freshmen Orientation Camp. I went to Orchard today with Raziz to buy a few things, we actually walk from Lavender to Bugis to City Hall. More or less, its the same distance as before when the whole group went to Town last month.
Tomorrow morning soccer practice as usual, its been 2 weeks since I last kick a ball so I'm a bit rusty.
I guess that's it, the rest of my life is pretty much the same. Work is great, SYF is coming and a lot of teaching still needs to be done. Poly is starting soon, quite anxious about it. Till then, I'll update as soon as possible
Other than that, I just received an e-mail regarding the Freshmen Orientation Camp. I went to Orchard today with Raziz to buy a few things, we actually walk from Lavender to Bugis to City Hall. More or less, its the same distance as before when the whole group went to Town last month.
Tomorrow morning soccer practice as usual, its been 2 weeks since I last kick a ball so I'm a bit rusty.
I guess that's it, the rest of my life is pretty much the same. Work is great, SYF is coming and a lot of teaching still needs to be done. Poly is starting soon, quite anxious about it. Till then, I'll update as soon as possible