Timetable
My timetable is really packed with lectures, tutorials and labs. I half-expect the 4 hour long break but that didn't happen. Instead, the longest break I will be having is 2 hours. Almost everyday, school will start at 9am and ends at 6pm. Its like secondary school only if I count the CCA hours.
I'm a bit confused with the timetable, especially the lecturer says that there won't be any tutorials and labs for week 1. But there will be PC orientation and I must attend all lectures, I think. But anyways, I can double-check with my classmates.
A quick reflection of my orientation, overall it was fun. Not as fun as FOC, but the activities, friends and OL's made it as fun as possible. My group, Ventrue won the best clan! But as a school, Business school won the overall championship. The Regatta event was great. Our first race was quite a disappointment. But after that, we either came in 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Despite the light showers, it did not dampen our spirits.
I'm a bit confused with the timetable, especially the lecturer says that there won't be any tutorials and labs for week 1. But there will be PC orientation and I must attend all lectures, I think. But anyways, I can double-check with my classmates.
A quick reflection of my orientation, overall it was fun. Not as fun as FOC, but the activities, friends and OL's made it as fun as possible. My group, Ventrue won the best clan! But as a school, Business school won the overall championship. The Regatta event was great. Our first race was quite a disappointment. But after that, we either came in 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Despite the light showers, it did not dampen our spirits.