So today marks the first time I will be attending school. No more orientation or camps, its the real thing. I had PC orientation at 12pm, it was a complete waste of time in my opinion. Without their help, I can self-taught how to log in to the various TP websites and emails.
My first real lesson however was Communication Skills for Applied Science, also known as CSAS. Frankly, it was not boring at all. I expected it to be really boring and I will be dreading for the 2 hours to pass by quickly. But in actual fact, it was really fun. The 2 hours past by without me realising it. If only all lectures are as fun as CSAS but that will be a bit impossible.
One, because lectures are conducted with over a hundred students.
Two, because a lot of information need to be absorb into my thick skull.
Three, CSAS is conducted only with my class. So sharing our opinions with one another, we will not feel embarassed.
Tomorrow starting school at 8am. I will be having lectures for 4 hours straight. My first lecture, so it will be interesting to see how it goes.
Sidetrack a bit, today was the Gamelan SYF for primary school. Both Macperson and Parry primary attain gold. No school attain gold with honours so I'm a bit surprised by that. But in any case, I heard they did their best and I'm happy for them. Tomorrow will be the angklung. I hope I can make it because my lessons finish at 2pm. So I estimate, I should be able to reach Singapore Conference hall by 2.30pm.
Well, that's it for today. Only two lessons for today hence I can't post much. Oh by the way, today I had lunch at AS canteen. The nasi briyani was nice, I was hoping to try out the Lasagne tomorrow. That's is if we are eating there again. Knowing my friends, they might want to try out at other school's canteen. If that's the case, I'm hoping design school canteen.
My first real lesson however was Communication Skills for Applied Science, also known as CSAS. Frankly, it was not boring at all. I expected it to be really boring and I will be dreading for the 2 hours to pass by quickly. But in actual fact, it was really fun. The 2 hours past by without me realising it. If only all lectures are as fun as CSAS but that will be a bit impossible.
One, because lectures are conducted with over a hundred students.
Two, because a lot of information need to be absorb into my thick skull.
Three, CSAS is conducted only with my class. So sharing our opinions with one another, we will not feel embarassed.
Tomorrow starting school at 8am. I will be having lectures for 4 hours straight. My first lecture, so it will be interesting to see how it goes.
Sidetrack a bit, today was the Gamelan SYF for primary school. Both Macperson and Parry primary attain gold. No school attain gold with honours so I'm a bit surprised by that. But in any case, I heard they did their best and I'm happy for them. Tomorrow will be the angklung. I hope I can make it because my lessons finish at 2pm. So I estimate, I should be able to reach Singapore Conference hall by 2.30pm.
Well, that's it for today. Only two lessons for today hence I can't post much. Oh by the way, today I had lunch at AS canteen. The nasi briyani was nice, I was hoping to try out the Lasagne tomorrow. That's is if we are eating there again. Knowing my friends, they might want to try out at other school's canteen. If that's the case, I'm hoping design school canteen.