I guess I'm still feeling tired due to FOC. This morning, Parry Pri had their performance during assembly. Its more to a warm-up before SYF, the main purpose is for the students to get used to the crowd. They played okay, could have been better. The song was nice, the only fault was their movements and they fail to smile.
After the morning performance, I went back home to sleep and woke up at 12.15pm for their afternoon class which ended at 5pm. Throughout the lesson today, I felt a bit sleepy and tired. Oh well, another week to go before SYF.
Tomorrow might be my last lesson since school is starting this wednesday. Nervous? I don't think so but anxious yes! It should be interesting to see my course-mates and how hard is biomedical science. It should be hard, the real question is how hard is it. Guess I'll find out on wednesday. Last of all, I'm totally unprepared for it. I have not decided on what to wear, bring and my indemnity form is still unsigned.
After the morning performance, I went back home to sleep and woke up at 12.15pm for their afternoon class which ended at 5pm. Throughout the lesson today, I felt a bit sleepy and tired. Oh well, another week to go before SYF.
Tomorrow might be my last lesson since school is starting this wednesday. Nervous? I don't think so but anxious yes! It should be interesting to see my course-mates and how hard is biomedical science. It should be hard, the real question is how hard is it. Guess I'll find out on wednesday. Last of all, I'm totally unprepared for it. I have not decided on what to wear, bring and my indemnity form is still unsigned.