I am a sink with an open drain. Anything you say runs straight out.
Parry Pri angklung camp is over, and I can finally breath a sigh of relief. Its been a tiring 3 days for me and for the kids as well. During the second day, all those gloomy and sleepy faces can be seen from almost everybody. Anyways, it was a great camp. Their quality improved a bit but they still must improve on their movement and showmanship.
Enough of camp, tomorrow is the Sec 5's outing at Pasir Ris Park. I'm not sure if I can make it or if I want to go in the first place. There's no class at Parry tomorrow, since they probably want to rest after a long and tiring camp. Hence, I may join them. But first thing tomorrow, I'm heading down to Takashimaya because of the Levi's sale. Hopefully, I'm not that lazy to drag my lazy bum there.
Sometimes people do desperate things to get someone's attention. There are two sides to every story. A friend of mine did something desperate to get attention from someone. Yes Nadiah, you will know who is that someone I'm talking about. Its the same someone that's been bugging, irritating and annoying you for the past few days.
Parry Pri angklung camp is over, and I can finally breath a sigh of relief. Its been a tiring 3 days for me and for the kids as well. During the second day, all those gloomy and sleepy faces can be seen from almost everybody. Anyways, it was a great camp. Their quality improved a bit but they still must improve on their movement and showmanship.
Enough of camp, tomorrow is the Sec 5's outing at Pasir Ris Park. I'm not sure if I can make it or if I want to go in the first place. There's no class at Parry tomorrow, since they probably want to rest after a long and tiring camp. Hence, I may join them. But first thing tomorrow, I'm heading down to Takashimaya because of the Levi's sale. Hopefully, I'm not that lazy to drag my lazy bum there.
Sometimes people do desperate things to get someone's attention. There are two sides to every story. A friend of mine did something desperate to get attention from someone. Yes Nadiah, you will know who is that someone I'm talking about. Its the same someone that's been bugging, irritating and annoying you for the past few days.