First day of school, Term 0.
Basically its just an intro with my course-mates. Most of the faces I saw was a first time. Made quite a few friends. Today the activities were ice breaker games, water games and Adventure games. I wouldn't say that today really blew me away. Its what I expected so no surprises. The cheers, most of it I know already due to the FOC. They just change a few words but other than that, the rhythm is the same.
Tomorrow will be the 2nd day of the orientation. A few comments regarding a particular OL, Sharifah. A very bubbly girl, sweet face and probably the most carefree girl I know so far based on first impression. Sometimes I wonder if this is actually the way she behaves or its just an act to hype the freshmens up.
Basically its just an intro with my course-mates. Most of the faces I saw was a first time. Made quite a few friends. Today the activities were ice breaker games, water games and Adventure games. I wouldn't say that today really blew me away. Its what I expected so no surprises. The cheers, most of it I know already due to the FOC. They just change a few words but other than that, the rhythm is the same.
Tomorrow will be the 2nd day of the orientation. A few comments regarding a particular OL, Sharifah. A very bubbly girl, sweet face and probably the most carefree girl I know so far based on first impression. Sometimes I wonder if this is actually the way she behaves or its just an act to hype the freshmens up.