A brief summary of today.
4 hour lecture went by quite smoothly. Basically it was an introduction of the subject, what to expect and severak key reminders. Mathematics and statistics has begun topic 1, so does Organic Chemistry. Tomorrow, lecture will start at 9am. If I'm not mistaken, its Human Physiology and Immunobiology. I heard that it is a tough subject from some of my year 2 friends, so it will be interesting to find out how the first lecture went. Then its Biochemistry lecture for an hour. Following that will be a break, then its APEL tutorial.
This afternoon after the plagiarism workshop, I went to Singapore Conference Hall for the SYF central judging. I'm proud to say, Parry Primary got gold and Macperson Primary got gold with honours. Overall, its 3 gold and 1 gold with honours. Quite and achievement, though the judges decision is a bit out of the ordinary. I'm waiting for their remarks, maybe then I will be able to find out how they judge the schools.
Today's homework, Mathematics and statistics and the Plagiarism worksheet from the workshop. I plan to get both done by tomorrow, maybe maths by tonight. Till then, bye!
4 hour lecture went by quite smoothly. Basically it was an introduction of the subject, what to expect and severak key reminders. Mathematics and statistics has begun topic 1, so does Organic Chemistry. Tomorrow, lecture will start at 9am. If I'm not mistaken, its Human Physiology and Immunobiology. I heard that it is a tough subject from some of my year 2 friends, so it will be interesting to find out how the first lecture went. Then its Biochemistry lecture for an hour. Following that will be a break, then its APEL tutorial.
This afternoon after the plagiarism workshop, I went to Singapore Conference Hall for the SYF central judging. I'm proud to say, Parry Primary got gold and Macperson Primary got gold with honours. Overall, its 3 gold and 1 gold with honours. Quite and achievement, though the judges decision is a bit out of the ordinary. I'm waiting for their remarks, maybe then I will be able to find out how they judge the schools.
Today's homework, Mathematics and statistics and the Plagiarism worksheet from the workshop. I plan to get both done by tomorrow, maybe maths by tonight. Till then, bye!