tp here i come..
Posting results are out. I will be heading to Temasek Polytechnic. I will not say that I'm happy but I will not say that I'm sad either. I really want to go to Singapore Polytechnic and specialise in Medical Technology. Temasek Poly is also a fine instituition, probably on par with Singapore poly.
Deep inside, I guess I was silently confident of getting into Singapore poly. I mean who wouldn't? A boy with a score of 14 points for his L1R4, the cut-off point for last year was 17 points. It will make anyone be filled with high hopes. So I guess the cut-off point for this year should be 13 and below.
I'm contemplating of appealing for Singapore poly. Chances of me getting in now might be slim since the posting is out. If I were to appeal and succeed, I will be the dumbest student among them. If I were to stay at Temasek poly, then I might be among the average students. Then again, I want medical technology and only Singapore poly offer that type of course.
My sister manage to get her first choice, business studies at Ngee Ann poly. By the way, Temasek poly was my 2nd choice.
Ergh! Should I be happy or sad? If I were to tell others, they will surely say be happy. Well try looking at my point of view. You get 14 points and you are confident of getting into Singapore poly. Not to say that its just plain over-confident because it isn't. It's like in a dance competition. You dance so well, receive the loudest cheer and applause from the audience. In the end, you did not win.
Deep inside, I guess I was silently confident of getting into Singapore poly. I mean who wouldn't? A boy with a score of 14 points for his L1R4, the cut-off point for last year was 17 points. It will make anyone be filled with high hopes. So I guess the cut-off point for this year should be 13 and below.
I'm contemplating of appealing for Singapore poly. Chances of me getting in now might be slim since the posting is out. If I were to appeal and succeed, I will be the dumbest student among them. If I were to stay at Temasek poly, then I might be among the average students. Then again, I want medical technology and only Singapore poly offer that type of course.
My sister manage to get her first choice, business studies at Ngee Ann poly. By the way, Temasek poly was my 2nd choice.
Ergh! Should I be happy or sad? If I were to tell others, they will surely say be happy. Well try looking at my point of view. You get 14 points and you are confident of getting into Singapore poly. Not to say that its just plain over-confident because it isn't. It's like in a dance competition. You dance so well, receive the loudest cheer and applause from the audience. In the end, you did not win.