tired legs
Tired legs, cramped muscles, aching body and loads of things to do.
Today I bought a few things at Orchard, went on an outing with the boys. Each of us had some things to buy. As for me, I bought a jacket at Far East Plaza and 2 shirt at Samuel & Kevin. Sorry but today's entry I'm just going to make it short and simple. The Poly application is really taking too much of my brain capacity. So many things to do, so little time. Well, atleast I'm done with the medical examination. All that's left is to fill in the forms, wait for my X-Ray result and finish the online application.
Today I bought a few things at Orchard, went on an outing with the boys. Each of us had some things to buy. As for me, I bought a jacket at Far East Plaza and 2 shirt at Samuel & Kevin. Sorry but today's entry I'm just going to make it short and simple. The Poly application is really taking too much of my brain capacity. So many things to do, so little time. Well, atleast I'm done with the medical examination. All that's left is to fill in the forms, wait for my X-Ray result and finish the online application.