strange bus ride, recent updates
I was in the bus when it happened. Class ended at around 16.15 and I took bus 62 as per normal. What's unusual or abnormal is the incident that happen when I was on the bus. Throughout the whole journey, there was a man who was constantly talking. He was talking, sometimes shouting, laughing all by himself.
At first glance, I thought that he was talking to his friend through his handphone. Upon a closer look, there was no handphone. No earpiece hanging around his neck even. He was plainly talking, laughing and shouting to himself. If the man was old, probably I will understand. Sometimes or well, most of the times, old folks tend to talk to themselves. But this guy, is somewhere between the age of 25-35 years old.
To say that he is crazy, I can't. He ain't in a mental institute. To say that he is mentally retarded, he ain't either. He was able to travel by himself.
The funny thing about him is, he talks as if someone is really there talking to him.
Creepy? Maybe so.
I was so engrossed in watching him till I even imagine myself as him talking. The things that he talk, his response, he even ask himself a question. After which, he will answer "Oh yes! You're right." Thus, it is no surprise that no one is sitting close to him. Well, no one except me. I was unfortunately, sitting 2 seats behind him. Lucky for him, there was not many passenger boarding the bus. Or else, I can imagine some people informing the bus driver about his antics and what is a short journey home can become a long journey home. However, there was some people who shifted seats away from him.
My own personal opinion. I think the guy is okay. He may be a bit mentally retarded or he might be suffering from a disorder or a syndrome. Either way, it was quite amusing watching him. Probably he is too stressed out and he tends to bottle his feelings. Therefore, he ended up like this.
Enough about the strange man. A few updates about my life. Yesterday I went to watch Underworld 2: Evolution. It's a great movie, one which I will gladly spend money and watch it again. Kate Beckinsale is stunning in black leather tights. I love the eyes. I'm not going to write a summary of the movie, it will just spoil the anticipation for those who have not seen it.
Next week march holidays camp for Parry Pri is cancelled. Therefore, only Macperson Primary will be having camp. It is good and bad at the same time. The good thing is I will not be spending 6/7 days in school teaching them. Now, it is only 3/7 days hence more time to enjoy with my friends. The bad thing is, Parry Primary need this camp. Their playing is still weak and they have much to improve on before the SYF. Anyways, I heard they will be having a camp at the end of March or early April so I hope it will work out.
Recently, Chelsea lost!!! Barcelona triumphs!!! Salutation to the Barcelona players, especially Ronaldinho.
At first glance, I thought that he was talking to his friend through his handphone. Upon a closer look, there was no handphone. No earpiece hanging around his neck even. He was plainly talking, laughing and shouting to himself. If the man was old, probably I will understand. Sometimes or well, most of the times, old folks tend to talk to themselves. But this guy, is somewhere between the age of 25-35 years old.
To say that he is crazy, I can't. He ain't in a mental institute. To say that he is mentally retarded, he ain't either. He was able to travel by himself.
The funny thing about him is, he talks as if someone is really there talking to him.
Creepy? Maybe so.
I was so engrossed in watching him till I even imagine myself as him talking. The things that he talk, his response, he even ask himself a question. After which, he will answer "Oh yes! You're right." Thus, it is no surprise that no one is sitting close to him. Well, no one except me. I was unfortunately, sitting 2 seats behind him. Lucky for him, there was not many passenger boarding the bus. Or else, I can imagine some people informing the bus driver about his antics and what is a short journey home can become a long journey home. However, there was some people who shifted seats away from him.
My own personal opinion. I think the guy is okay. He may be a bit mentally retarded or he might be suffering from a disorder or a syndrome. Either way, it was quite amusing watching him. Probably he is too stressed out and he tends to bottle his feelings. Therefore, he ended up like this.
Enough about the strange man. A few updates about my life. Yesterday I went to watch Underworld 2: Evolution. It's a great movie, one which I will gladly spend money and watch it again. Kate Beckinsale is stunning in black leather tights. I love the eyes. I'm not going to write a summary of the movie, it will just spoil the anticipation for those who have not seen it.
Next week march holidays camp for Parry Pri is cancelled. Therefore, only Macperson Primary will be having camp. It is good and bad at the same time. The good thing is I will not be spending 6/7 days in school teaching them. Now, it is only 3/7 days hence more time to enjoy with my friends. The bad thing is, Parry Primary need this camp. Their playing is still weak and they have much to improve on before the SYF. Anyways, I heard they will be having a camp at the end of March or early April so I hope it will work out.
Recently, Chelsea lost!!! Barcelona triumphs!!! Salutation to the Barcelona players, especially Ronaldinho.