shades of grey
We all seek to find a place for ourselves to rest. By that, I don't mean the grave. I'm talking about a place for re-charge, retirement... But not everyone knows where and when that will be. But I'm sure everyone are working towards that goal. For me I prefer a quiet place. I suspect being lonely and pitiful return me to my original self. During my free time, I was playing this thought in my mind.
What if a pessimist who sees the world as gray believes one day the rainbow will bring the colors? Is he still a pessimist? On the other hand if an optimist accepts the world as it is and don't believe things can be better, can he/she still be an optimist? Twisted thoughts isn't it?
I see the world in shades of grey. But I love the shades of grey. It makes one appreciate the rainbow when it does appear.
What if a pessimist who sees the world as gray believes one day the rainbow will bring the colors? Is he still a pessimist? On the other hand if an optimist accepts the world as it is and don't believe things can be better, can he/she still be an optimist? Twisted thoughts isn't it?
I see the world in shades of grey. But I love the shades of grey. It makes one appreciate the rainbow when it does appear.