SEYMOUR performance
Sorry for the late update, these past few days has been hectic for me. First and foremost, the poly admission letters. Most of my friends have posted their letter. As for me, what's left is to take a passport size picture of myself.
Tonight I had a performance at Fullerton Hotel for the SEYMOUR conference. It was quite a hassle but fun nonetheless. The Gamelan Ensemble was supposed to play onli 5 songs, we ended up playing 7 songs. The food was ok, the teachers bought for us MacDonalds.
Anyways, I'm going to keep this entry short. I'm very tired and I got loads of report left undone. Furthurmore, its 12+ in the morning and I got lesson at Parry pri tomorrow.
Tonight I had a performance at Fullerton Hotel for the SEYMOUR conference. It was quite a hassle but fun nonetheless. The Gamelan Ensemble was supposed to play onli 5 songs, we ended up playing 7 songs. The food was ok, the teachers bought for us MacDonalds.
Anyways, I'm going to keep this entry short. I'm very tired and I got loads of report left undone. Furthurmore, its 12+ in the morning and I got lesson at Parry pri tomorrow.