Nowadays, I tend to get tired easily and I'm not sure why. To say that I am not getting enough sleep, its wrong. Actually, my sleeping hours is quite similar when I was schooling. The weather seems to be cooling down, no longer does the searing heat keeps me perspired even when I'm not under the hot sun.
The SYF dates has been finalised and unfortunately, it clashes with my poly schedule. 13th-15th April I'm going for the TPSU camp. My orientation starts on the 20th, SYF is on the 25th and 26th of April. Gamelan Ensemble will play first for both schools, then the Angklung will play the following day.
Life thus far has been quite bleak. Still the same routine everyday. Sleep, work, eat and watch television or play games. I'm now broke, still have not receive my pay for the month of February. It's expected for my pay to be late, but the trouble of paying for transport and daily necessities is much harder than I imagined. Oh well, I just have to deal with it.
The SYF dates has been finalised and unfortunately, it clashes with my poly schedule. 13th-15th April I'm going for the TPSU camp. My orientation starts on the 20th, SYF is on the 25th and 26th of April. Gamelan Ensemble will play first for both schools, then the Angklung will play the following day.
Life thus far has been quite bleak. Still the same routine everyday. Sleep, work, eat and watch television or play games. I'm now broke, still have not receive my pay for the month of February. It's expected for my pay to be late, but the trouble of paying for transport and daily necessities is much harder than I imagined. Oh well, I just have to deal with it.