camp is over at last
Finally camp is over! It's one thing to participate in a camp and another if you are actually organising it. The Angklung camp was fine, definitely a lot of improvements is achieved from both Angklung and Gamelan section.
Next camp? 31st March-2nd April for Parry Primary. As expected, I reached home at 3pm. Completely worn out and shagged. I suffered from complete lack of sleep for the past 3 days. Hence to payback all the sleepless hours, I slept throughout the afternoon today. Woke up to find 3 missed call and 5 SMSes.
The Temasek Poly package has arrived. I was sleeping peacefully when Raziz's sms woke me up. I groggily walk to the kitchen, drink a glass of apple juice and practically ordered my sister to get the mail. Of course she resented but a few seconds of demanding she succumbed.
One thing that I hate about the package is, there is so many stuffs to read. From financial schemes to orientation camps, there is alot to read about. I understand that the poly are taking the independant approach but still after months of not reading anything more than 3 paragraphs, I find it lazy to go through all the guidelines meticulously.
With that all said and done, tomorrow I am going to register for my Basic Driving License with Faris. Then some of the boys will be coming over to my place to play XBOX. Till then I will update again.
Next camp? 31st March-2nd April for Parry Primary. As expected, I reached home at 3pm. Completely worn out and shagged. I suffered from complete lack of sleep for the past 3 days. Hence to payback all the sleepless hours, I slept throughout the afternoon today. Woke up to find 3 missed call and 5 SMSes.
The Temasek Poly package has arrived. I was sleeping peacefully when Raziz's sms woke me up. I groggily walk to the kitchen, drink a glass of apple juice and practically ordered my sister to get the mail. Of course she resented but a few seconds of demanding she succumbed.
One thing that I hate about the package is, there is so many stuffs to read. From financial schemes to orientation camps, there is alot to read about. I understand that the poly are taking the independant approach but still after months of not reading anything more than 3 paragraphs, I find it lazy to go through all the guidelines meticulously.
With that all said and done, tomorrow I am going to register for my Basic Driving License with Faris. Then some of the boys will be coming over to my place to play XBOX. Till then I will update again.