Bored
Okay, it's been quite a while since I last updated my blog therefore I decide to write atleast something so it won't look as if its been abandoned.
Nothing.
Nothing to write about that will create some sort of spice to my otherwise boring life. Parry Primary camp is on Friday and it will last till Sunday. Working on a Sunday, does it has overtime written all over it? Hehe, just kidding. I have no qualms working on a Sunday, especially with the kind of work I'm in.
Other than that, Nadiah is planning an outing for next Monday. Not sure if I'll be able to make it or not. Its on Monday, most probably I have class. Unless of course there is a change of plans.
Nothing.
Nothing to write about that will create some sort of spice to my otherwise boring life. Parry Primary camp is on Friday and it will last till Sunday. Working on a Sunday, does it has overtime written all over it? Hehe, just kidding. I have no qualms working on a Sunday, especially with the kind of work I'm in.
Other than that, Nadiah is planning an outing for next Monday. Not sure if I'll be able to make it or not. Its on Monday, most probably I have class. Unless of course there is a change of plans.