bloody hole! appeal dilemma!
Im in PAIN!!!
Ok, well that's just over exaggerating. But I am in pain, just the kind of pain that's really painful but controllable. During soccer just now I sprained my ankle, there was a hole on the field which I was unaware of. The ball was in the air and I was chasing it. Next thing I knew, my ankle twist and I heard a 'crack' sound. From that moment, I knew that I sprained my ankle. I was able to walk a bit, settle myself down. My mom saw the ankle and will massage it later at night. Now I can't walk properly.
Pictures of imagination run through my mind at this moment. Picturing what poly life will be like, my future classmates, old friends, secondary school friends. I hope my class will be fun, unlike the stories I heard from my friends that Biomedical Science students are all made up of geeks and nerds. You can be smart but playful, lazy, irritating and an idiot at the same time. Well I just be an idiot sometimes to annoy my friends. Also, some of my primary school friends are going to Temasek Poly as well.
Unlike my transition from primary to secondary school, where not a single one of them went to the same school as me, this time I am going to see a few familiar faces. Although we might not be in the same course, atleast we will still be going to the same poly. That of course, is if I do not plan to appeal to Singapore poly.
Tomorrow some of my friends are going to Singapore poly and Temasek poly to appeal. Fairuzi wants to appeal to Singapore poly, he and his maritime studies. Faris wants to appeal to Temasek poly. He manage to get into Temasek poly, just not into the course that he wants. Azri also wants to appeal to Temasek poly. Unfortunate for him, he did not get into a single course.
So probably I might be following them in the morning, right after my Parry morning class which also is not yet comfirm. Past wednesday, Mr Khamis told me that Friday might be my last class for the morning session. Thus far, he has not yet update me.
About the appeal dilemma, my current thought about it is... If I did not get into the course for the first try, what makes me think that I might be able to get in the second time? I'm quite sure although not a hundred percent that those students who manage to get into Biomedical Science at Singapore poly will not transfer into another course let alone a different poly. Most of them definitely choose Singapore poly as their first choice since I also choose Singapore poly as my first choice but I did not manage to get in.
Maybe I will be reading the booklet again to know more about Biomedical Science at Temasek poly.
Ok, well that's just over exaggerating. But I am in pain, just the kind of pain that's really painful but controllable. During soccer just now I sprained my ankle, there was a hole on the field which I was unaware of. The ball was in the air and I was chasing it. Next thing I knew, my ankle twist and I heard a 'crack' sound. From that moment, I knew that I sprained my ankle. I was able to walk a bit, settle myself down. My mom saw the ankle and will massage it later at night. Now I can't walk properly.
Pictures of imagination run through my mind at this moment. Picturing what poly life will be like, my future classmates, old friends, secondary school friends. I hope my class will be fun, unlike the stories I heard from my friends that Biomedical Science students are all made up of geeks and nerds. You can be smart but playful, lazy, irritating and an idiot at the same time. Well I just be an idiot sometimes to annoy my friends. Also, some of my primary school friends are going to Temasek Poly as well.
Unlike my transition from primary to secondary school, where not a single one of them went to the same school as me, this time I am going to see a few familiar faces. Although we might not be in the same course, atleast we will still be going to the same poly. That of course, is if I do not plan to appeal to Singapore poly.
Tomorrow some of my friends are going to Singapore poly and Temasek poly to appeal. Fairuzi wants to appeal to Singapore poly, he and his maritime studies. Faris wants to appeal to Temasek poly. He manage to get into Temasek poly, just not into the course that he wants. Azri also wants to appeal to Temasek poly. Unfortunate for him, he did not get into a single course.
So probably I might be following them in the morning, right after my Parry morning class which also is not yet comfirm. Past wednesday, Mr Khamis told me that Friday might be my last class for the morning session. Thus far, he has not yet update me.
About the appeal dilemma, my current thought about it is... If I did not get into the course for the first try, what makes me think that I might be able to get in the second time? I'm quite sure although not a hundred percent that those students who manage to get into Biomedical Science at Singapore poly will not transfer into another course let alone a different poly. Most of them definitely choose Singapore poly as their first choice since I also choose Singapore poly as my first choice but I did not manage to get in.
Maybe I will be reading the booklet again to know more about Biomedical Science at Temasek poly.