Tired, lack of sleep
I have been too tired to update my blog daily. I guess all the late nights is catching up on me, especially when I am required to wake up early in the morning due to Parry's morning classes. A brief summary of my weekends.
Sentosa outing was fun, although the number of people was much smaller than expected. So much for having 50 people coming. In the end, only 14-16 people came. Despite the small number, it was still fun. The food was nice, especially Yan's Mee Goreng. There were drinks as well but due to the free 100 Plus drinks offered at the 7-11 store, there were 2 bottles not used.
After the outing, some of the boys decided to go to Downtown East. Azri wanted to challenge me Winning Eleven 9. Upon reaching there, the game was booked. Hence, we decided to play pool. Then, we head down to coffee express for our dinner. I reached home around 12am and woke up at 5.55am the following day. The day before, I slept at 3am and woke up at 8am.
The apparent loss of sleep has made me sleep the whole day. Well, technically that is. After coming back home from the morning class, I slept till 12.30pm. Then after I came back from lesson, I sleep again. So basically, I spent my day sleeping except when I am working. And when I only work 2 hours per day, it can be said I slept through the whole day.
Sentosa outing was fun, although the number of people was much smaller than expected. So much for having 50 people coming. In the end, only 14-16 people came. Despite the small number, it was still fun. The food was nice, especially Yan's Mee Goreng. There were drinks as well but due to the free 100 Plus drinks offered at the 7-11 store, there were 2 bottles not used.
After the outing, some of the boys decided to go to Downtown East. Azri wanted to challenge me Winning Eleven 9. Upon reaching there, the game was booked. Hence, we decided to play pool. Then, we head down to coffee express for our dinner. I reached home around 12am and woke up at 5.55am the following day. The day before, I slept at 3am and woke up at 8am.
The apparent loss of sleep has made me sleep the whole day. Well, technically that is. After coming back home from the morning class, I slept till 12.30pm. Then after I came back from lesson, I sleep again. So basically, I spent my day sleeping except when I am working. And when I only work 2 hours per day, it can be said I slept through the whole day.