tired but cant sleep.. a very long day indeed
Assembling new kulintang and base angklung instruments is a hassle. Unloading them from the lorry is no sweat, We've got workers to do that. Its the assembling of wheels, racks and moving them from the ground floor to the store room, which is located at the third floor, that makes it tiring. But like any hardwork, there was some rewards.
I went to Macperson Primary at 9am to assemble the kulintang and angklung instruments that have just arrive. The whole thing ended at around 1pm, after which I have to go to Parry Primary. Lessons starts at 2pm, thanks to Abang Omar who gave me a lift, I manage to reach there by 1.45pm. But still, the tiredness was wearing me down. Worse still, the searing heat made it more unbearable.
The funny thing is, I'm now tired but unable to sleep. I feel a bit fresh after a long shower. I'm hungry but too tired to walk to the kitchen and get myself a decent food. I'm getting more lazy as the holidays goes by. Results for the posting is this Friday. Crossing my fingers as the day gets nearer. I want to go to SP, the Biomedical Science course is really interesting. Its another question when I ask myself if I will be able to cope. For now, its the getting in part that's making me anxious. Coping with it, well only time will tell.
I went to Macperson Primary at 9am to assemble the kulintang and angklung instruments that have just arrive. The whole thing ended at around 1pm, after which I have to go to Parry Primary. Lessons starts at 2pm, thanks to Abang Omar who gave me a lift, I manage to reach there by 1.45pm. But still, the tiredness was wearing me down. Worse still, the searing heat made it more unbearable.
The funny thing is, I'm now tired but unable to sleep. I feel a bit fresh after a long shower. I'm hungry but too tired to walk to the kitchen and get myself a decent food. I'm getting more lazy as the holidays goes by. Results for the posting is this Friday. Crossing my fingers as the day gets nearer. I want to go to SP, the Biomedical Science course is really interesting. Its another question when I ask myself if I will be able to cope. For now, its the getting in part that's making me anxious. Coping with it, well only time will tell.