sp or tp?
Yesterday went to support Yan at his gig, his band The Derst played 4 songs. I particularly like their original song, Girl On TV. They claim the girl on TV is actually Fiona Xie. Anyways, their band played quite late. Raziz, Nadiah and her sisters were also there. After the gig, Raziz and I proceeded to downtown east to meet up with Azri, Fairuzi, Faris, Samsul and more. End of the day, reached home around 12+ in the morning. Upon reacing home, changed my clothes and started reading the JAE booklet for Poly courses.
Before, my mind was set on Temasek Poly. Now, its torn into 2. Temasek or Singapore poly? I already made up my mind on the type of course that I want, Biomedical Science. After reading the booklet, I finally realised that the area of speciality is quite different between the 2 poly. Singapore poly offers medical and cardiac technology. Temasek poly on the other hand focuses on Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical technology and science.
The part where I ask myself if I can cope on the courses, well I decided to ask myself that question only when the going gets tough. Hopefully my tonight or tomorrow I will be able to apply for the course since I have till wednesday to apply. The upside for TP is the close proximity to my house. Well not that close but still its one of the closest poly from my home. Upside of Singapore poly is the type of course, medical and cardiac technology. It sounds quite interesting. Downside of course would be the distance. Its way right at the other side of Singapore, Dover.
A few days has passed since the 'O' Level result and more or less the feeling has finally sink in. I am able to think straight without feeling too overjoyed. Of course everytime I think about my results, I will be smiling widely. Haha, its a satisfied feeling.
Thinking back, my English result was expected. I knew I cock up a bit hence the B3. Maths was also expected although I think I could get an A2 instead of a B3. Science was a surprise. I expected a B4 but ended up with an A2. Humanities was a B4 and I'm quite happy about it. The one subject I was totally surprise about is POA. I got a B3 when I expected a C6. During the exams, all my accounts did not balance. Even my balance sheet was unbalance. My bank reconciliation I wrote nuts about it. I guess I'm lucky thats all.
Before, my mind was set on Temasek Poly. Now, its torn into 2. Temasek or Singapore poly? I already made up my mind on the type of course that I want, Biomedical Science. After reading the booklet, I finally realised that the area of speciality is quite different between the 2 poly. Singapore poly offers medical and cardiac technology. Temasek poly on the other hand focuses on Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical technology and science.
The part where I ask myself if I can cope on the courses, well I decided to ask myself that question only when the going gets tough. Hopefully my tonight or tomorrow I will be able to apply for the course since I have till wednesday to apply. The upside for TP is the close proximity to my house. Well not that close but still its one of the closest poly from my home. Upside of Singapore poly is the type of course, medical and cardiac technology. It sounds quite interesting. Downside of course would be the distance. Its way right at the other side of Singapore, Dover.
A few days has passed since the 'O' Level result and more or less the feeling has finally sink in. I am able to think straight without feeling too overjoyed. Of course everytime I think about my results, I will be smiling widely. Haha, its a satisfied feeling.
Thinking back, my English result was expected. I knew I cock up a bit hence the B3. Maths was also expected although I think I could get an A2 instead of a B3. Science was a surprise. I expected a B4 but ended up with an A2. Humanities was a B4 and I'm quite happy about it. The one subject I was totally surprise about is POA. I got a B3 when I expected a C6. During the exams, all my accounts did not balance. Even my balance sheet was unbalance. My bank reconciliation I wrote nuts about it. I guess I'm lucky thats all.