SP first choice
I have finally submitted my course application. My first choice is Biomedical Science at Singapore Poly. The reason why I choose Singapore Poly rather than Temasek Poly is due to the specialisation areas. Singapore Poly specialise in Medical and Cardiac technology, which interests me the most. Temasek was my second choice followed by Republic because it is easy to get there from my house. I'm confident of getting either Singapore or Temasek poly.
So much for going to poly with my friends since I am the only few ones who choose Singapore poly as the first choice. When I mean few, its like only 2-3 people. Most of them choose Temasek poly as their first choice. Probably the reason being it is nearer and Singapore poly is so at the other end of Singapore. Oh well, when pursuing any endeavours, its best to follow my interest first rather than my friends. Besides, its not like I will neglect them even though we might not be in the same poly. Singapore is a small country, thus staying in contact with each other will be easy since the introduction of computers and handphones.
For the past week and yesterday, I have been going out everyday and coming home late. I just hope my parents are okay with it and does not ask too much questions. I do have freedom to go wherever and whenever I want, but I also do realise to spare some time with my family. Maybe I won't go out too much during the weekdays for this week. What's confirm is, Saturday's outing with my friends and to buy a pair of much-needed shoes.
So much for going to poly with my friends since I am the only few ones who choose Singapore poly as the first choice. When I mean few, its like only 2-3 people. Most of them choose Temasek poly as their first choice. Probably the reason being it is nearer and Singapore poly is so at the other end of Singapore. Oh well, when pursuing any endeavours, its best to follow my interest first rather than my friends. Besides, its not like I will neglect them even though we might not be in the same poly. Singapore is a small country, thus staying in contact with each other will be easy since the introduction of computers and handphones.
For the past week and yesterday, I have been going out everyday and coming home late. I just hope my parents are okay with it and does not ask too much questions. I do have freedom to go wherever and whenever I want, but I also do realise to spare some time with my family. Maybe I won't go out too much during the weekdays for this week. What's confirm is, Saturday's outing with my friends and to buy a pair of much-needed shoes.