pre 'O' level results
In just a couple of hours time, I will either be satisfied or disappointed. Which one? Only time can tell.
To some, today will be a day of recognition. Their hardwork for the past 4-5 years will have finally paid off. To others, today will be a day of reckoning. Will our laziness and defiant attitude of not revising our schoolwork constantly come back to haunt us?
Which one of them I am? I guess I'll find out in a couple of hours time. To those who smsed me last night and early this morning, I want to wish you a great thanks!
To some, today will be a day of recognition. Their hardwork for the past 4-5 years will have finally paid off. To others, today will be a day of reckoning. Will our laziness and defiant attitude of not revising our schoolwork constantly come back to haunt us?
Which one of them I am? I guess I'll find out in a couple of hours time. To those who smsed me last night and early this morning, I want to wish you a great thanks!