Post 'O' Level results
Alright! Here I am once again, just came back from J.B. We went to eat at a seafood restaurant called Damai Seafood Restaurant. The food was nice, especially the sweet sour fish and prawn. The Tom Yam soup was okay for me, its a bit too sweet and not spicy enough.
Anyways, I still can't get rid of that excited feeling from the 'O' Level results. I sometimes have to pinch myself to see if I'm really awake or dreaming. Looking back at last year, I have to admit that never in my wildest dream, I imagine myself getting this type of result. Afterall, my prelims was not well done. I failed my physics for prelims, my humanities was a gone case, my POA practically sucks because I had no interest with that subject and my maths was just improving.
But now, I manage to pass all my subjects with a minimum of B4. To say that I was surprised will be an understatement. To say that I expect myself to do well for 'O' Level, I will be boasting. Frankly, I just know that I am able to do well for any test. Its just that I'm lazy and I don't want to spend the whole time cooped up in the room revising my schoolwork. I can gladly say that I did have fun during secondary school.
When teachers said that graduating students should constantly revise throughout the year, I didn't. With Cest'La Vie and SYF happening early last year, I spend most of my time with the SNO. Even after promising myself to study after SYF is over, which of course I did not abide, I still failed my Mid-Year Examinations. I can be called as someone who only show his ability when he is needed to. Somehow, after getting good results during my early secondary school years, I find that there's no point in scoring well for every test because in the end, its the 'O' Levels that counts.
I may fail during my entire time in Siglap, but for the 'O' Levels, I can score. Of course this kind of mindset is not good and I won't encourage you readers to follow. Constant revision is still the best policy. I guess I'm just lucky to be getting such results. Now, I'm hoping of getting into Biomedical Science. Which poly I'm still not sure, probably I will wait for my friends to make up their minds. We may not be attending the same course, but atleast we will be in the same poly.
Anyways, I still can't get rid of that excited feeling from the 'O' Level results. I sometimes have to pinch myself to see if I'm really awake or dreaming. Looking back at last year, I have to admit that never in my wildest dream, I imagine myself getting this type of result. Afterall, my prelims was not well done. I failed my physics for prelims, my humanities was a gone case, my POA practically sucks because I had no interest with that subject and my maths was just improving.
But now, I manage to pass all my subjects with a minimum of B4. To say that I was surprised will be an understatement. To say that I expect myself to do well for 'O' Level, I will be boasting. Frankly, I just know that I am able to do well for any test. Its just that I'm lazy and I don't want to spend the whole time cooped up in the room revising my schoolwork. I can gladly say that I did have fun during secondary school.
When teachers said that graduating students should constantly revise throughout the year, I didn't. With Cest'La Vie and SYF happening early last year, I spend most of my time with the SNO. Even after promising myself to study after SYF is over, which of course I did not abide, I still failed my Mid-Year Examinations. I can be called as someone who only show his ability when he is needed to. Somehow, after getting good results during my early secondary school years, I find that there's no point in scoring well for every test because in the end, its the 'O' Levels that counts.
I may fail during my entire time in Siglap, but for the 'O' Levels, I can score. Of course this kind of mindset is not good and I won't encourage you readers to follow. Constant revision is still the best policy. I guess I'm just lucky to be getting such results. Now, I'm hoping of getting into Biomedical Science. Which poly I'm still not sure, probably I will wait for my friends to make up their minds. We may not be attending the same course, but atleast we will be in the same poly.